- Kit of 45×45 back module with Snap-In front module
- Accomodates 2 Snap-In connectors
- Suitable for both copper and ﬁbre
- Installation beneﬁt thanks to angled design
- Colour white (RAL 9010)
- Also available in ivory (RAL 9002)
- Also available in 1 port version (N423.520)
The European style 45×45 angled module can accommodate 2 LANmark Snap- In connectors.
It is also designed to hold ﬁbre Snap-In adaptors, LC or SC, duplex or simplex.
For detailed information on Nexans Snap-In connectors, please refer to the corresponding datasheets.
The plastic material is UL 94V0
The Snap-In connectors easily clip in the shuttered front module, which then is mounted into the 45×45 module without the need for any tools.
Thanks to the angled position of the connectors, the minimum bend radius of the cables is maintained, even in situations where depth is restricted.
The inclined faceplate also protects the patch cords and prevents dust entry when the shutters are left open.
The 45×45 angled module ﬁts into a wide range of international frames, surface mount boxes and trunking.
- Labelling window for easy management and port identiﬁcation.
- Compatible with all Nexans Snap-In format connectors and adaptors
- Compatible with all Nexans 45×45 structural hardware
- Allows vertical and horizontal mounting in cable ducts
- Side clips can be easily removed if necessary
- Shuttered front module can be inserted in 2 different positions
Included in the kit :
- Labelling window