LANmark Industry SF/UTP AWG24 LSZH+PE black 305m reel
- For installation in areas exposed to moisture, UVs and water
- Shielded construction with Central cross member to maintain geometry and performance
- LSZH+PE sheath with enhanced mechanical properties
- Guaranteed performance to Cat.6 – 250MHz
- Optimised for used with LANmark connectors
The LANmark Industry SF/UTP LSZH+PE cable features performance up to 250MHz. When terminated to LANmark-6 connectors it meets the Class E requirements (ISO/IEC 11801:2002). It enables to reach the full bandwidth on the link and secures the future proofing of the installation. Its PE outer sheath gives mechanical strength as well as resistance against water.
The LANmark Industry SF/UTP LSZH+PE cable is the appropriate cable for ﬁxed LAN networks in industrial and exposed areas. It will support industrial Ethernet applications as well as high speed data applications.
- 100 Base-T
- Industrial Ethernet
The SF/UTP cable consists of 4 pairs, bundled by an overall foil and a braid. It complies with the EMC requirements for screened cables and shows excellent transfer impedance values. It is designed for electrically “noisy” environments.